Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing multichannel retail brands? Are you a data centric CRM expert who can deliver ideas to audiences with creativity and flair? If so, read on.
Exciting times are on the horizon with this brand and they're looking for a CRM Executive to join the digitally focused team designed to support their long term digital ambitions. This role will see you get involved with all aspects of CRM with a particular focus on the personalisation of the roadmap to deliver a more relevant online experience for their customers.
- Work alongside the Digital Marketing team to develop and test emails within the ESP system to help deliver CRM programmes
- Work with internal campaign design teams and third-party providers to deliver end-to-end, direct, e-mail, and social marketing communications across all channels. This includes defining objectives, set KPIs, establishing testing parameters and briefing in content requirements for different customer segments.
- Working with the wider marketing team to ensure there is inspiring and relevant content for use within CRM programmes.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager to measure CRM campaign effectiveness and programmes performance against the business objectives. Communicating insight to stakeholders and contributing to the design of programmes using and learnings from previous campaigns.
- Experience in a CRM/Database role within digital industry essential
- Ability to think strategically and follow through with data driven decisions
- Highly numerate with good analytic skills with the ability to report on testing programmes
- Ability to calmly prioritise competing tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Strong Windows knowledge across Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with expert understanding of excel functions, such as Pivot tables
- Strong communicator who is great at building relationships, working cross functionally and managing 3rd party suppliers
If you're interested in the above and wish to be a part of a company who are passionate about building the best in house digital team then get in touch.