3 days left
A worldwide consultancy firm is seeking an experienced content manager to play an integral part in ensuring the content produced is as world class as their legacy boasts.
Your objective will be to bring this brand's illustrious story to life.
CONTENT MANAGER KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working collaboratively alongside global business leaders to understand their objectives, then using utilising your expertise to showcase the benefits of the content to achieve said objectives.
- Developing a content roadmap for all industries and services pages, ensuring this content is regularly updated and refreshed.
- Collaborating closely with the internal communications team, sharing content plans and identifying opportunities for maximising content.
- Managing agencies to develop creative and content where required.
- Checking content for accuracy, ensuring it brings to life our work.
- Creating best practise guides focussing on what makes great content to support online content editors
CONTENT MANAGER WILL HAVE:
- Experience in creating online content.
- Competency with IT and a quick learner when using new systems like Sitecore.
- Excellent attention to detail, spelling and grammar.
- Collaborative approach and excellent stakeholder management skills.
- An efficient and friendly approach.
- Copywriting and web development qualifications desirable.
Apply for Content Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly