Digital Marketing Manager
6 days left
Are you a Digital Marketing specialist who has multichannel experience and takes pride in helping through its rapid growth stage…?
Since launching in 2014 my client has continued to grow on a yearly basis and has become one of the UK's leading brands within the mobile industry. They're looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to take ownership of their online strategy and manage the growth of the Digital Marketing channels with a particular focus on PPC, SEO and Affiliates.
What you'll be doing
- Plan and implement all online marketing activities and liaise with the relevant online marketing agencies
- Develop and maintain the digital marketing strategy, including websites and emails to complement other activity
- Owning and managing the budget allocation for all performance marketing channels, with a focus on ROI and CPA targets
- Identifying new opportunities and channels to drive profitable customer acquisition within an allowable CPA
- Supervise the social media strategy and execution
- Leading with an SEO approach, deliver the annual content strategy in order to increase visibility and brand awareness
- Align all the marketing agencies in order to deliver integrated and impactful stories whilst utilising the best channel for each piece of content.
- Extensive experience across the digital marketing mix (SEO, PPC, Affiliates, Social, Display, Email)
- Highly commercial, with a results-driven focus and an understanding of the implications of decisions and actions
- Experience in developing and introducing new marketing channels and delivering business growth.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to work autonomously.
- Great communication skills and can confidentially speak to stakeholders at all levels.
- The ability to see the 'end goal' for each project and track this on an on-going basis.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly