An exciting Insights Manager opportunity has arisen to join a global leading consumer organisation who are going through a root-to-branch transformation, integrating new digital technologies and who have ambitious future plans.
This position will be well suited to someone who is open-minded, passionate about consumer insights and behaviours and working autonomously on multiple projects in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
As Insights Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Driving the insight agenda forward and promoting strategic analytics
- Leading and managing all internal reporting across paid, owned & earned media
- Querying data on a daily basis to ensuring accuracy and that outputs from reports are effectively captured
- Managing, interpreting and debriefing findings with key stakeholders to demonstrate the impact of insights
- Translating and visualising data to communicate complicated information in simple and easy understandable ways
This is a company who really values people, they require an individual who is:
- Self-starter, highly motivated to excel with minimal supervision
- A data-driven analyst who identifies and provides useful insights and helps inform decisions
- Adept at analysing large amounts of detailed information, identifying trends, patterns, anomalies and opportunities
- Experience using GA, Data Studio and CRM analytics software (database query tools would be an advantage)
- A proven track record in an ecommerce, research or media agency environment delivering projects for global brands
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive salary and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a growing brand.