Supply Chain Analyst - Client side
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with one of the largest providers of supply chain solutions. This business currently works in collaboration with some of the UK largest retailers and FMCG brands. This business looks after the supply chain of non-food products, FMCG, gaming & home entertainment.
The role will be based on the client side head office and will be the conduit between the business and the client. For this reason you will act as a key interface with stakeholders & the account director.
Your responsibilities as an / Supply Chain Analyst/ Executive -
- Store Returns and turnover of stock(end to end process)
- Stock Recycling
- SKU Count Accuracies
- Supplier Delivery Compliance
- Administration & Reporting
- Manage customer returned stock
- Business Reporting
- Client Engagement on a daily basis
- Understanding The WSSI and highlight any stocks risk or concerns
- Ability to manage fast changing priorities
- Have Advance or Intermediate Excel skills - including Pivot tables & V lookups
To be successful at in this Supply Chain Analyst, Implant position you must have -
- Assistant Merchandiser, Merchandise Administration, Supply Chain or Analyst position from another retailer or supplier.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Use of Vison or Webquery is desirable
- Advance excel experience including V lookups & pivot tables
- Proactive approach to identifying issues and resolutions
- Able to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- They have thrive in a busy fast paced environment
- A self-starter who is not afraid to get stuck in
In reward you will have the opportunity to work in a world-class retailer that is a market leader in their field and partner within a blue chip retail business. The role comes with 5 weeks holiday and also a contributory pension. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference JO-1810-105289.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.