Senior Digital Marketing Executive
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join a forward thinking Insurance brand.
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for managing digital marketing projects and day-to-day operations to help acquire new customers for this insurance brand. You will have a good generalist skill set across digital marketing to support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager in achieving business KPI's.
You'll have the ability to drive digital marketing projects, take a lead on key digital business initiatives, website management and tracking and analytics support.
- End-to-end campaign management and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Use analytics to monitor performance and make recommendations to drive optimisations
- Setting up of triggered email campaigns to help nurture leads
- SEO support: tracking SEO metrics and suggesting web improvements
- Proven experience of HTML email design and deployment of triggered email campaigns to help nurture leads
- We require at least 2-5 years' experience a Marketing role with experience in delivering projects.
- Basic HTML knowledge would be an advantage.
- Financial Services experience would be desirable
- Strong copywriting and proofreading ability for all forms of copy, including print, web and social media
- Good digital project management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person looking to take a step forward in their career so if you are ready for your next challenge then please apply today.