Global Content and Social Media Strategist
Are you a highly experienced Content and Social Media Strategist with global experience? Do you have experience of the German market? Are you passionate about making the journey between customer and end client a really smooth one? Then please read on!
You will need to be an exceptional content strategist, ideator, creator and distributor/publisher and also a strong social strategist, as you will need to manage from the strategy to the tactical. You will understand big blue-chip businesses and will also know what it takes to work in an entrepreneurial start-up environment.
Not only will you be a strong strategist, but you will be able to analyse the data and adapt to ensure peak performance. You will have the ability and passion to create all forms of content, image copy and infographic etc. and have strong insight and analytical skills.
As a global lead, you will possess the ability to inspire and lead a global content team community. Ideally you will also have experience of working in B2B and B2C environments with an understanding of the German market, German language would be very useful.
- Experience on a variety of CMS's adobe, wordpress , knowledge of Salesforce, Adobe is key, and publishing tools like Perculate.
- Knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems: Wordpress etc.
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience that combines being a digital native, with a good rigour for brand understanding
- Passionate about making a difference with a positive and results-orientated attitude.
- Comfortable working in a dual target audience environment.
- Strong understanding of the social media landscape and paid performance experience.
- Experience using social media analytics and listening tools such as Brandwatch, HootSuite, platform analytics etc.
- Strong software and editing skills desirable: o Adobe Photoshop / FCP
About the role
You will be working with the Global Product Marketing Manager to create, nurture and inspire a best-in-class global content and social strategy. You will set achievable and challenging KPI's with the GPMM and with the local markets that you will be measured on every 6 months. This role is based in Berkshire with the option of home working 2 days a week.
In this role you will also:
- Ensure you liaise with the Global Product Manager, to ensure any platform developments you need to fulfil your goals, are understood and delivered so you can reach your goal.
- Manage the social requirements with global social stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate and analyse local data to create a monthly global social and global content report, for use with discussion with the GPMM - and then present this to the wider group
- Contribute more broadly, providing inspiration and thought leadership regarding content and social, within the wider network - to ensure this becomes a centre of excellence and a source of ideation and innovation.
About the client
This business unit is an innovation and business development hub that drives the digital agenda for the wider business, a large multinational business with global reach.