Marketing and Sales Executive
Our client are a dynamic manufacturing business involved in the sports and leisure industry, and due to company growth they are looking to expand their team with an independent, strategic Marketing and Sales Executive. They need someone to drive their marketing forward by taking initiative in developing, establishing and maintaining strategies in order to meet sales and profit objectives and continue their national success.
- Marketing budget management
- Devising and carrying out marketing campaigns for existing and new markets
- Maintaining and developing company websites to achieve targeted sales growth.
- Updating and developing third party market places such as eBay and Amazon
- Manage feeds for partners such as Google Shopping
- Supporting the Company Directors to achieve planned sales in targeted markets.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers
- Sourcing statistical data for email campaigns.
- Carrying out email and telesales campaigns.
- Managing incoming leads to generate additional sales from various sources including Email, Website & telephone.
- Developing, maintaining and following up a Quotations/Lead generation system.
- Creation & revision of all marketing media/brochures for the business both in house and externally
- Statistical analysis and reports of data using SAGE.
- Developing and maintaining a CRM system.
Skills and experience;
- Degree educated (Marketing or Business Related Degree preferred)
- Computer proficiency
- At least 2 years in an ecommerce environment (with a good understanding of WooCommerce preferred)
- Experience of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company sales objectives
- Highly capable in developing sales through websites including SEO / Adwords / Paid Social / Google Shopping
- Experience of creating brochures /product data sheets in house using Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign etc. or similar preferable.
- Experience of SAGE system for generating Sales reports desirable.
- Excellent rapport building skills & ability to communicate effectively at all levels within a business.
- Self-motivated, decisive and capable of using their own initiative.
This company has a great working culture, with excellent company benefits and half days on Fridays! This is a very independent role; they need someone target focused with a strong commercial mindset, who understands the importance of efficient marketing and how it generates sales! If this sounds like you, apply now.