Our client, are a leading train provider who want to make sure every second that you spend with them is awesome and is run as smoothly as possible, whether you work for them or are one of their customers. They have been going for the last 21 years therefore know a thing or two about getting people from A to B, alongside having free on-board entertainment, a walk-in shop and comfy seats, making sure that your journey is memorable.
Due to a restructure of the Marketing team, they are now looking for a CRM Executive who will sit under the CRM Manager working alongside two CRM & Loyalty Executives as part of the Marketing & Commercial Team.
- Delivery of the CRM strategy, through the medium of email marketing
- Drive incremental revenue and to exceed year-on-year benchmarks across all key metrics
- Improve customer satisfaction, monitor CRM performance metrics
- Manage and assist the end-to-end delivery of CRM campaigns (planning, briefing, implementation and post campaign analysis)
- Relationships with key stakeholders within the business and external agencies
- Work alongside the data analyst to define and understand customer segments
- Assist with management of the CRM budget, ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and within pre0agreed cost estimates
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in CRM
- Experience using multiple Email service providers
- Have come from a B2C background
- Results driven, with a good track record of project management and delivery
- Analytical mind, data driven
- Knowledge of Google analytics
- Experience working directly with agencies & suppliers to fulfil the end-to-end delivery of CRM campaigns
This is a great role for someone who really wants to make a role their own and create their own destiny within a growing and thriving business.