We are working with a global online trading platform who are looking to hire a PPC Manager into their central London offices. This role will be responsible for taking ownership of PPC for the global business and will be reporting to the Global Head of Digtial Acquisition.
The business are a leading FCA regulated online investment platform with a global presence across EMEA and APAC. Their headquarters are in central London where their digital and marketing team has been growing at a signigicant pace.
They are looking to hire a PPC Manager into the business - this person will run PPC for the global markets and will be working with agencies on significant budgets, setting the strategy, testing and getting involved with reporting and analysis.
Responsibilities of the PPC Manager:
- Responsible for the large scale PPC budget
- You will manage relationships with key paid search stakeholders as well as the PPC agencies
- Work with agencies to optimise PPC activity, including bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking
- Analyse campaign results to provide insightful recommendations to improve efficiency
- Creating and testing new and existing Search and Display campaigns which span across multiple countries and languages
- Manage the translation process of our Search and Display campaigns via our in-house translators
- Tracking and Optimising Search and Display campaigns including CTR, CPC, CPL, Quality Score and other metrics
- Conducting keyword research and looking for other growth areas
- Manage and optimise bid strategies
- Working with the data team to improve and evolve measurement, tracking, and data management platforms to gain deeper insight into impact of paid search operations.
The successful candidate:
- 3+ years hands-on experience working with Adwords and Bing.
- Excellent knowledge/experience of paid search implementation and strategy.
- Hands-on experience managing international PPC campaigns is essential
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Current experience managing spend of at least 5 figures monthly.
- Experienced with paid search keyword research, campaign construction, daily optimization, test plan construction, and in-depth analysis is required.
- Experienced in creating and presenting campaign reports including ROI, conversion rates, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft excel, must be able to analyse large datasets. Pivot creation is essential.
- Experience with mobile advertising.
- Proficient with database driven web analytics and comfortable crunching numbers
- Agency experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Financial Services experience would also be beneficial but not essential.
- Thorough attention to detail
Salary is competitive for the right experience.