Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Our client are one of the world's largest visitor attraction operators and Europe's number one. They really are a business that are built on fun and entertainment, who have the customers best interests at heart when it comes to creating unforgettable moments, with a record number of visitors every year!
With more than a 100 attractions around the world, ranging from indoor attractions to iconic theme parks!
They are now looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join their Marketing team.
- Lead development of all online creative content across the brand website, CRM and digital media activity, managing the look and feel of online content
- Lead the strategic development, creation and delivery of the ecommerce and online ticket sales strategy
- Lead all digital activity, including PPC, retargeting, prospecting and affiliate campaigns
- Responsible for ongoing strategy, delivery and ongoing maintenance of the App
- Developing and implementing all CRM and email marketing activity
- Ensure the end to end online experience is fully optimised both in terms of expectation and conversion to sales
- Create and manage high quality digital content
- Lead annual online media planning process, working alongside the head of marketing and the external agency
This is a great role for someone who has a lot of energy, enjoys working in a fun environment and has a passion for all things digital!
If this role sounds like you, please apply below!