Are you a Digital Analyst looking to hit the ground running in a technologically savvy insurance company? This role offers the chance to grow and develop exponentially within the company.
The individual chosen for this position will work with colleagues to identify opportunities to improve campaign performance, self-service utilisation, and the use of digital services and content.
DIGITAL ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support digital and technology development teams to ensure data capture, reporting and integration into data warehouses and analytics is delivered.
- Deliver and support daily, weekly and monthly reporting requirements across the digital team and business users - not simply delivering data, but also providing insight & suggestions for improvement
- Deliver change to existing systems, processes, reporting and analysis
- Perform analysis on the data & reporting in order to drive customer and business insight in order to improve performance and results, in particular across: sales channels - including search, display, email, and affiliates
- Moderate Self-service channels which are being developed (Pega iFrame)
- Digital Service and Content - including the AA App as well as key website content
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments, best practices, consumer experience research and new technologies and propose & deliver opportunities for improvement working with internal and external stakeholders
IDEAL DIGITAL ANALYST WILL HAVE:
- Day-to-day experience of reporting in Google Analytics
- Experience of creating automated reporting / dashboards
- Experience of contributing to CRO initiatives
- Demonstrable data analysis capabilities
- Experience of digital transformation projects or site migrations is desirable.