Channel & Branch Merchandiser
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this market leading, multichannel retailer on the UK high street .
This company has been established for over 40 years and is successfully trading via a number of trading & sales channels.
This vacancy is a multi-channel Channel & Branch Merchandising position which role is to support the business in delivering sales & profit KPI's by effective management of stocks throughout all sales channels & ultimately ensuring that stock is in the right place at the right time.
The responsibilities of this Branch & Channel Merchandiser position include -
- Managing a team in producing accurate WISSI, weekly, monthly sales information and analysis.
- Leading strategic decision making to drive profit across departments and Channels.
- To ensure that stores are appropriately graded/profiled to maximise sales & profit and gaining sign off from the Merchandising Director.
- Oversee the stock management for all channels & proactively manage the stock levels to ensure all opportunities are maximised to drive sales and profit.
- utilising NAV replenishment system to proactive manage stocks.
- Ensure the Channel team are adequately dealing with all requests from stores
- Build stock packages for new store launches, sale events and key seasonal periods
To be successful in this Merchandiser position you must have -
- Previous branch merchandising and allocation in management capacity.
- Multi-channel experience - ideally including stores, online and wholesale
Previous experience of MS Navision preferable but not essential
- You must have gain the experience within a fashion, highstreet or multi-product retailer in a multichannel environment.
- You must have a track record of successful of delivering on plans regarding sales, stock
- Advanced Excel & planning skills
This is a great position to be part of a growing team and leadership structure. The role comes with bonus, generous holiday allowance & pension as well as other additional benefits.
If this role sounds like you and you have the right planning, forecasting and promotional skills in place please send your cv quoting the reference JO-1811-105438.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.