Digital Marketing Manager
Job title: Digital Marketing Manager
Summary of the role:
Ministry of Sound Group comprises our world famous nightclub in South London, a global touring and event business, Ministry of Sound Fitness and MoS Publishing. We have also recently launched The Ministry, bringing a unique proposition to the booming shared workspace sector. The Ministry is a community of carefully selected members from across the creative industries, offering workspace, meeting rooms, restaurant and bars, event space, studios and a cinema.
The Digital Marketing Manager will develop, implement, track and optimize new digital marketing campaigns across all Ministry of Sound Group digital channels. Putting the user at the centre of any new marketing campaign or web development, they will drive engagement and conversions to maximise business value. They will manage the strategy, development and lifecycle for the Ministry of Sound website and they are the expert and go-to-person for all digital activity.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing. This includes measuring and testing campaigns across; Email, Social Media and Paid Advertising.
- Build strong and collaborative relationships across all teams to ensure deep understanding of business goals.
- Work closely with the club marketing team and social media team to improve the online customer experience.
- Work closely with The Ministry membership team to improve the online membership experience.
- Create and monitor Google Analytics dashboards by aggregating data for each department to drive engagement and conversions against KPIs.
- Regularly monitor meta data & keywords via Google Webmaster Tools and the CMS to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders across the business to ensure smooth delivery of new websites/digital products, from planning through to launch.
- Own the full lifecycle for all websites, by managing the roadmap and prioritising the feature backlog.
- Proactively identify and fix any issues, ensuring these are surfaced to key stakeholders.
- Identify new opportunities to add value through 3rd party tools and new integrations.
- Manage annual website development budget.
- Update and manage web content across the business using the CMS (e.g. text, images, metadata, URLs, links, etc.)
- Work closely with the design team to launch new page layouts and update existing templates in the CMS to keep the websites engaging.
- Review and edit content for brand and content consistency, and for proper grammar and punctuation.
- Provide CMS training and technical support for editors across the business.
- Manage the relationship and day-to-day communications with external web development agency.
- Manage the relationship and website integration with the club ticketing provider, The Ministry workspace management system and the fitness studio booking system, ensuring that new features and ongoing activities are properly communicated, planned and executed.
- Demonstrable experiencing leading digital marketing campaigns across email, social media and paid advertising.
- Solid knowledge of analytical tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Highly experienced with managing external agencies.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Solid understanding of website development and CMS platforms.
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.