Head of eCommerce
Are you a commercially minded trading expert with a proven track record in delivering online trade growth? Have you got experience in delivering new website features that improve customer experience? If so, then this role could be for you!
One of Britain's largest retail brands are looking for a Head of eCommerce to manage the day to day commercial performance of the UK business, optimising the site, driving sales, customer satisfaction and net profit.
About the role
- Oversee a cross functional team across; trading, customer/marketing, and product and UX
- Develop a strategy to drive mobile and ensure mobile first is used to drive conversion and increase revenue
- Develop and optimise webpages across the site to improve conversion rates, enhanced customer journeys and overall ROI
- Manage the delivery of the CRO programme and customer experience of the site including landing pages, product pages, checkout, and navigation pages
- Must have experience of leading a multi-functional team
- Must be highly commercially focused with proven ability to trade profitability online
- Able to demonstrate improvements to key site indicators such as conversion and retention
- High level of experience in online merchandising and CRO strategies
- Must have an ecommerce background