Paid Media and Affiliates Manager
5 days left
A technologically-savvy and iconic British insurance brand is looking to add a commercially-aware Paid Media & Affiliates Manager to their ranks.
You will be tasked with managing the day-to-day work of external agencies who manage paid media campaigns for the AA, as well as co-ordinating with other members of the digital teams and their agencies. As Manager of both Paid Social and Affiliates,
PAID MEDIA & AFFILIATES MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing acquisition activity for numerous aspects of the business.
- Managing the day-to-day work of external agencies who manage paid media campaigns for the company.
- Co-ordinating with other members of the digital teams and their agencies.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments, best practices and new platform features.
- lead the business relationship with the companys affiliate partners.
IDEAL PAID MEDIA & AFFILIATES MANAGER WILL HAVE:
- Experience managing budget processes with a high degree of numeracy including forecasting, reporting, reconciliations and invoice approval.
- The ability to work across multiple projects to deadline concurrentlyExperience of carrying out internal administration and finance functions.
Apply for Paid Media and Affiliates Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly