Email Marketing Manager
5 days left
Are you an expert email marketer interested in leading the delivery of strategic content to drive traffic and engagement for one of the world's largest luxury travel businesses?
This global marketing role sits at the forefront of their ambitious growth plans and are looking to create a centre of excellence within their marketing team. Since scaling the business from a basement over 20 years ago to now having offices across 6 continents, the business has maintained the relationships they share with their customers; something they feel is pivotal in their success.
As the Email Marketing Manager, some of your accountabilities will be:
- Strategise the annual global email marketing plan alongside key business stakeholders and marketing channel heads in-line with group objectives.
- Manage the day to day e-mail communication across all brands which includes, briefing in creatives, working with multiple data sets, as well as undertaking analysis, tracking and reporting.
- Manage the day to day management of customer data
- Actively champion new ideas and initiatives in-line with competitor's activity/industry trends
- Previous experience in an email focused role
- Experience of email best practices, day to day email management and design best practice
- Use of Google Analytics & Tableau
- Understanding of email KPI success
- An excellent command of language and versatile writing style
- Excellent multi-project management and organisational skills
If you'd like to learn more about this opportunity, please feel free to get in touch and I'll be happy to explain more.
Apply for Email Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly