Interim Brand Manager (12 month FTC)
Our client is a household name, market leading consumer goods business with an excellent heritage and enviable portfolio of brands. As a result of significant investment into the growth of the brands, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Brand / Channel Marketing Manager to join their existing talent pool.
Reporting to the Marketing Director the role of Brand / Channel Marketing Manager is to work closely with the business team and assist in the profitable development of your designated brands across the e-tail and retail customer base.
- Managing the brand image guidelines. Working closely with the senior team and external creative agencies, you will ensure the brand image guidelines are clearly communicated to all key creative partners and agencies to ensure consistency of brand image and all communications.
- Trade marketing support.
- Marketing and communications. You will coordinate all brand specific marketing and communications including creative development, production and media planning.
- You will work with the PR agency to plan and implement an effective PR programme to help drive brand awareness and engage with consumers across consumer media and social media channels.
- You will coordinate the design and production of all brand specific collateral including consumer literature, in store POS etc. You will do this by liaising with external design agencies and in-house procurement teams.
- Website development. You will take the lead on managing the look and feel and content of the websites. You will do this in conjunction with the in-house digital team and will have responsibility for design and development of all group websites. You will also help to plan and coordinate SEO and web analytics.
- Market research. You will help to manage any on-going and ad hoc research projects to help improve our insights.
- Coordination of marketing plans across all brands for a designated set of retail partners. Your key objective will be to drive brand awareness and sales opportunities across the relevant sales channels (off the page, in store, on line etc)
- Implementation of marketing activity across all brands across your designated retail customers. You will be responsible for ensuring all marketing plans are delivered in a professional and efficient manner, to time and to budget.
- Campaign management. You will project manage specific campaigns to drive sales opportunities. Dependent on the channel, this will include a mix of activities in store, on line and via data/ CRM channels.
- Planning and coordination of digital plans (including retailer specific brand shops) across all brands.
You will have at least four years consumer marketing experience, preferably gained in a consumer durables setting with experience of both consumer and trade marketing activities for a well known brand. You will be of graduate calibre, a strong project manager and an effective communicator at all levels.