Social Media Manager
We are partnering with a global financial trading brokerage who specialise in trading foreign exchange, cryptocurrency and provide wealth and investment management services. They are looking to hire a Social Media Manager into their London offices.
The business are a private financial trading business with offices located globally. They offer online trading, investment, wealth management and asset management services for institutional, private and retail clients.
They are looking to hire a Social Media Manager into their London offices. This person will be part of a wider global digital team and will take ownership of social media for the business.
Responsibilities of the Social Media Manager:
- Manage all social media accounts and activities
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies
- Budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company departments including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Offer training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collect customer data, analyses interactions and visits, and use this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor client reviews
- Report progress to senior marketing management
- Grow and expand the company's presence into new social media platforms, and increase presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Research and monitor activity of competitors
- Create and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Actively follow and promote all safety and security policies and ensure that fellow employees and visitors are doing the same so as to ensure a safe and secure workplace for all.
The successful candidate:
1 - 2 years' experience in social media management and/or marketing
Experience with major social media platforms
Data collection and Analysis
Understands and works towards goals set by others
Consistently meets goals and targets
- Financial Services experience would be preferred
Competitive salary depending on experience