Digital project executive - York
A great opportunity for a digital project executive to work within a fast growing organisation based in York.
Based in York my client is a a fast growing partnerships organisation that is going from strength to strength. We are recruiting a digital project executive or website project executive, essentially, to operate as the interface between the web development agency and internal stakeholders across the business.
You will need to be able to hit the ground running, thrive in a fast paced environment and be able to work to tight deadlines. Responsibilities and technical competencies include:
- Own & deliver a 12 month website development roadmap.
- Roadmapping, prioritising and managing development projects to fast track revenue growth.
- Scoping out of project requirements and liaising with stakeholders, systems and warehouse to manage development resources and
- managing changes in scope and priorities in an effective and controlled manner.
- Ability to set up A/B testing to scope out and monitor impact of new developments.
- Analyse reporting and learn from all campaigns and strategies deployed to drive continuous improvement in performance.
What you'll need....
- Experience in digital and with Ecommerce platforms.
- Proven Ecommerce project management experience.
- Highly competent using Google analytics tools.
This role will suit someone who has managed projects in a fast paced, dynamic retail environment and equally suit somebody from a Digital Agency in a Project management or similar position.
This role is based in York
Please get in touch with Nick Sankarsingh to explore further.