Head of Performance Marketing
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
To manage our paid marketing channels and budget to deliver against our acquisition targets while managing CPA. You’ll be expected to develop and maintain excellent 3rd party relationships with our partners like Google and Facebook, while looking for opportunities to expand our activities. You’ll also be tasked with finding and testing new channels, optimising existing and contributing to the overall marketing strategy. Additionally, as the manager of 3 Performance Marketing Managers you will look to inspire, lead by example and understand that leaders are influencers.
- We are passionate about customers and our work
- We think for ourselves and try stuff
- We are open
- We respect the individual
- We believe in output rather than input
- We work collaboratively
- We are grown up
- We are social, have fun and celebrate success
- Manage a team of 3 performance marketers to deliver acquisition targets on budget
- Ensure the team have clear objectives and their personal development is supported.
- Create an acquisition plan to deliver ambitious targets, using creative that is on brand and compliant.
- Budget management
- Manage the delivery of a target CPA
- Monitor and report on acquisition traffic and conversions, identify areas in the funnel that are opportunities for optimisation, to deliver greater returns.
- Support international projects, work with the head of marketing and the rest of the team to define the strategy and execute campaign build.
- Input ideas for new landing pages and optimisations to increase conversion rates and other KPIs.
- Manage the use of data to deliver targeted adverts/communications in a responsible and compliant manner.
- Investigate and test new channels that could increase sales volume.
Key Performance Measures
- Product sales
- Cost per Acquisition
- Average Order Value
- Conversion rates
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
This is a collaborative role that will work across all functional areas.
- Indepth and hands on experience of at least two of our performance channels including Paid search, paid social, display advertising and affiliate marketing.
- Expertise in online analytics
- Understanding of attribution modelling and how to apply it practically
- Experience in managing budgets and CPA targets
- Can manage paid search and paid social campaigns
- Run regular reports to keep head of marketing and the rest of the business up to date with performance, and highlight any areas of concern.
- Expert google analytics user
- Knowledge of MVT methodologies and tools.
- Any additional experience in CRM and offline advertising would be valued, including TV, direct mail, outdoor and radio would be valued.
- Experience in a start-up environment, being hands on, doing things for the first time.
This job description highlights the main areas of responsibility but as we are a high-growth organisation, it is not intended to be a complete list of all duties and may change with the evolution of the business.