Full Stack Web Developer
An exciting Full Stack Web Developer opportunity has arisen to join a global technology organisation who have ambitious future-plans.
This position will be well suited to someone who is passionate about innovating, implementing new technologies, driving demand generation and ultimately improving customer engagement.
As Full Stack Web Developer, your main responsibilities will be:
- Set up and maintain a fully functional Wordpress website
- Initiate and coordinate cross-team tasks when integration with our other software products is needed
- Work with outsource developers to plan and coordinate major developments of new features and setup of servers and infrastructure
- Work with in-house development teams to utilize data from company-owned APIs
- Support the marketing team in creating and maintaining internal ad campaigns
- Set up and maintain integrations with 3rd party applications or web solutions such as live chat support, analytics, email servers, marketing/sales software and more
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Wordpress-level PHP
- Wordpress installation / setup / plugins
- REST APIs
- Site management / webmaster skills
- Web server setup and basic architecture