Content Manager - Financial Services
A fantastic opportunity for a Content Manager to join a global investment banking organisation.
This organisation is looking for a driven, entrepreneurial Content Manager of a newly created website/portal for financial sponsor clients. The website will be updated [daily] with content that would be of interest to the global client base, including created content, company Innovation, Lab materials, case studies, research, and external news.
- Business/financial liaison to tech team to develop the website/portal which will serve as a marketing tool for our sponsors business and allow the company to broaden client reach
- Curate content, focused on sharing the firm's ideas and insights on the global PE and M&A markets as well as other topics of interest for this client base
- Manage prospective client outreach and inquiries, and connect new clients with key bankers
- Work closely with different global stakeholders within business units
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 2 years related work in finance, journalism or communications
- Interest in the financial markets and investment products
- Experience establishing and managing processes and communications
- Strong written and oral communication skills with confidence and ability to interact effectively with senior firm leaders and external clients
If you are looking to join one of the worlds leading investment banks and have a passion for content marketing then please apply today!