This role is working for a global and industry leading recruitment agency who are undergoing a group-wide digital transformation and are looking to hire a Digital Manager into their London offices who will deliver an innovative digital programme in order to drive client and candidate engagement.
The role is working for a global FTSE 200 business who are industry specialists in recruitment. They are working to transform the digital landscape of the industry and are looking to hire a Digital Manager into their growing digital team in London.
The role supports UK and ROW markets to promote excellence in digital experience, ensuring our digital platforms support and optimize local marketing initiatives. This is an exciting time to join a successful company that has a digital transformation programme in full-flight, working within an engaged team.
Key Responsibilities of the Digital Manager:
- Lead on strategic digital UK & ROW initiatives to deepen candidate engagement and drive lead generation including project management of strategic content, vendor platform integration and data-driven customer journey enhancements.
- Own the management of core digital experiences for UK & ROW markets to optimize organic traffic, maintain service delivery and integrate product releases.
- Build, maintain and leverage a strong network of key relationships to align marketing and digital initiatives.
- Manage, coach and develop one digital executive to deliver against the digital plan.
- Leverage our digital reporting capability to assess site performance, troubleshoot issues, and make optimisation recommendations.
- Competitive analysis and benchmarking to feed innovation pipeline and deliver best practice reporting.
Key skills and competencies of the Digital Manager:
- Extensive knowledge and technical understanding of owned digital properties and platforms including content management systems (i.e. Drupal) and SEO
- Excellent project management capabilities to stay on top of detail, deliverables and anticipate and propose solutions to potential roadblocks to keep activities on track.
- Extensive experience and understanding of digital analytics
- Experienced at stakeholder management
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong people management skills including the ability to coach and delegate effectively
- Experience in recruitment consultancy or business services is not essential
- Delivers and collaborates well with others
- Strategic data-driven decision-making
- Be unafraid to challenge the status quo
- Strong communicator
- Delegates appropriately
Competitive salary on offer