The Digital Manager opportunity involves working for a technology solutions business overseeing ecommerce and non-transactional websites.
The role is responsible for identifying and delivering improvements for online channels that will improve acquisition, retention and conversion.
Michael Page Digital are recruiting on behalf of a well known technology solutions business based in Trowbridge.
The Digital Manager role involves:
- Driving improvements to business websites
- Working under the direction of the Head of Digital
- Overseeing digital requirements, opportunities and problems across various platforms
- Assessing the impact of proposed developments of processes and systems
- Managing relationships of third party suppliers to ensure SLAs are adhered to
- Having involvement across full project lifecycle from requirement gathering through to testing
- Validating testing approaches to ensure alignment with technical requirements and business needs
- Evaluating and prioritising internal support queries
In order to be considered for the Digital Manager role, you must have:
- A Marketing or relevant degree
- Proven experience of delivering digital projects
- A minimum of two years experience within a digital role
- Experience in analysis gathering and process mapping
- Experience of managing senior stakeholders
- Previous experience of working closely with Marketing and Analytics teams
- Knowledge of project management tools
- Knowledge of working with CMS or Ecommerce platforms
- Experience of using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
The Digital Manager role is offering an experienced candidate the opportunity to join a well established team based in Trowbridge on an initial 6 month contract, starting immediately.