Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager role involves creating and presenting content online to target the right customers.
You would be working to optimise the website and product content to increase engagement and SEO.
Michael Page Digital are recruiting on behalf of a well known Technology Solutions business based in Trowbridge.
The Digital Marketing Manager role involves:
- Developing and owning the ecommerce merchandising strategy in alignment with target customers
- Ensuring brand marketing initiatives are aligned with the overall ecommerce strategy - delivering consistent messaging
- Working with Product Managers to obtain and create product copy, ensuring all products are correctly merchandised, optimised and promoted effectively across the website
- Working closely with internal Marketing teams to deliver strong editorial content which supports brand strategy
- Taking ownership of on-site search capability
- Working with internal creative teams to devise and implement compelling website imagery and rich content
In order to be considered for the Digital Marketing Manager, you must have:
- Previous digital merchandising experience
- In depth experience and knowledge of SEO strategies and be able to demonstrate improved customer engagement and conversion rates
- Experience of managing social media channels
- Experience of managing email marketing campaigns
- Experience of HTML and CSS
The Digital Marketing Manager role is offering an experienced candidate the opportunity to join a well established technology business on an initial 6 month contract.