Online Web Merchandiser
Better Placed are pleased to be working with a fashion retailer based in Leeds within a close commute of Wakefield and Bradford. They're currently on the hunt for an Online Web Merchandiser to join their forever growing marketing team. This is a really exciting time to join as they look to embark on launching new fashion lines over 2019, to be successful in doing this they'll need someone who is excited by this challenge!
This role will partner with both Buying and Merchandising as well as the Digital team and will be mainly centred around driving and supporting the digital merchandising strategy to meet the commercial needs of the business.
- Must come from an Ecommerce / Digital Merchandising background
- Be a strategic thinker
- Has financial acumen
- Be ambitious
- Be someone who constantly wants to drive results
- Have strong analytical skills
- You will be working with digital partners to make sure they have the right products throughout the year
- Create compelling online stories
- Identify online product opportunities and be experienced in online fashion
- Analyse and recap online category business to relevant teams
- Partner with Online Buying on seasonal investment strategies
- Communicate and drive seasonal business product strategies
- Build product assortments that meet online needs - right time, right place and right price
If you're looking to join a well established company that are continuing to grow and develop their marketing team then please get in touch today.
Apply for Online Web Merchandiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly