We are proud to be partnering with a leading services provider who continues to go from strength to strength with accelerated growth plans unfolding.
Testimony to the ambition of this organisation is the creation of this brand new role to help ensure best-in-class online performance.
This is a fantastic organisation to be a part of. Operating under a 'People First' model their culture is at the heart of everything they do.
What you can expect…
- You will be a champion of the recently rebranded website working closely with the organisation's founder and divisional heads to ensure a clear messages to a variety of audiences.
- Handling production across the website, spotting opportunities to test, analyse and change current practices where appropriate.
- Working closely with the technology team to deliver a solution orientated strategy.
- Working on technical web solutions with the ability to translate findings to those from a non-tech background.
What you will need…
- Extensive experience in delivering technical web solutions with an ability to work effectively with development teams.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. You will be able to work with a variety of stakeholders including the Executive Committee and Senior Management team.
- A great mix of strategic and hands-on skills. You will love 'doing the do' but will have a vision for the businesses online performance.
- Experience in managing others. Whilst this is a new role the business envisages this team to grow to people management skills are important.
A 'nice to have'….
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS.
- Experience of using online tracking tools such as Google Analytics/Coremetrics
- Operating in an agile working environment.
About us: Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.