The Digital Analyst will be working for a brilliant fashion brand continuing their digitisation of the business.
Delighted to be working with one of the most iconic fashion brands going. They've long secured their status as a lifestyle brand within popular culture. Their results over the last couple of years has bucked the trend as they've expanded internationally (stores and, most importantly online).
They've created a high-performing culture based on diversity of personality. They operate as a consumer tech business very and a investing heavily in technology and online across the board. This is where the Digital Analyst comes in.
Sitting within the performance marketing team, the Digital Analyst will be responsible for assessing the efficiency of digital marketing campaigns and onsite customer behaviour.
Absolutely pivotal to this is the use of google analytics, turning raw data into actionable insights that drives efficient digital marketing campaigns and higher conversion rates.
You will be expected to:
- Provide analysis from multiple data sources including email data, digital marketing data and sales data
- Be the internal champion for Google Optimise A/B testing training others on how to conduct test
- Provide regular reporting and recommendations based on site performance to the trading team globally
- Inform digital marketing strategies by segmenting customers (based on data)
- Use reporting tools, like Power BI and Google Analytics, to create dashboards that can be accessed globally.
This is a highly challenging but also rewarding role. The successful candidate will have experience working with an ecommerce site (ideally fashion) and be an expert with Google Analytics.
There's a high level of autonomy within this role so demonstrable experience of end-to-end analytic capability is essential: you must be comfortable managing large data sets and converting them into actionable insight.
You will need to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent experience with Google Analytics and corresponding understanding of digital channels (Email marketing, PPC, SEO).
- Experience using Google Tag Manager
- Ability to effectively interrogate data from a broad range of sources
An excellent time to make a tangible difference to an iconic brand.
You'll be working in a high-energy, high-performing team within a business that is investing heavily in digital.
If you're a Digital Analyst looking for ownership and growth then look no further.
£45,000 - £50,000 + benefits.