Senior Marketing Executive
4 days left
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Marketing Executive to join an exciting division at one of the world's leading healthcare recruitment agencies. The organisation provides the highest calibre of healthcare professionals across the globe.
The organisation is looking for an experienced and highly driven individual to join the internal marketing team with the goal for them to become an extension of the brand. The individual will effectively maximise candidate and client acquisition and retention through engaging and ambitious marketing campaigns, both traditional and digital.
You will be highly organised, proactive and independent with a minimum of 2 years' experience of creating and delivering online and email marketing campaigns. You must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and must be digitally and analytically minded with a forward thinking mind set.
Role: Senior Marketing Executive
Salary: £28k - £34k + bonuses
- To work collaboratively with the Senior Marketing Manager and Group Commercial Marketing Manager to communicate and reinforce brand guidelines to ensure a high level of brand management
- To effectively manage and deliver a full cycle of exciting and engaging multi-channel campaigns through email marketing, print advertising, digital and online advertising (SEO and PPC), websites and video content
- To produce creative and engaging content for to maximise the impact of campaigns, working closely with the internal design teams and other specialist members of the team including divisional stakeholders
- To ensure that research and reporting tasks are being completed in order to measure and analyse marketing campaigns and activities against targets and to track meaningful ROI
- To effectively manage budgets and supplier relationships to ensure expenditures are managed in accordance to business requirements
- To effectively support the Marketing Manager in leading divisional strategies, upholding the values and standards of the company at all times.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of creating and delivering online marketing campaigns at a marketing executive level or above
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including negotiations and presentations
- Ability to multi-task, to work under pressure and to adapt to changing situations
- Strong technical ability, digitally minded and with an acute attention to detail
- Strong experience of delivering a range of multi-channel campaigns
- Proven copywriting and content creation experience for both online and offline marketing material
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to build strong relationships with a large and diverse team
- Strengths in HTML and email campaigns
Apply for Senior Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly