Product Marketing Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Product Executive to join a London based, world leading non for profit organisation within the educational sector.
Your role will see you work alongside the Digital Project Manager to deliver a wide range of integrated digital communications with the aim of informing, influencing and engaging all stakeholders within the business. You will also be an instrumental support the execution of group wide website development activities.
This is a very hands on role for someone who is able to take a critical view on a number of digital marketing techniques and how they can be applied throughout the organisation. The ideal candidate should therefore be committed to maintaining and improving service delivery; seeks ways to improve cross departmental communication and contributes with new innovative ideas.
- Co-ordinate marketing projects and activities via the website
- Running analytics reports and/or assist with preparing data for analysis.
- Assist with brand related projects such as:
- Client network support.
- Content marketing projects.
- Internal communications online channels.
- Managing content updates for our corporate website via the CMS.
- Managing website campaign roll out across all 60+ sites
- Assist with SEO tactic implementation including
- Input into the social media strategy and plan.
- Experience using project management tools such as JIRA and Basecamp.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in CMS and website merchandising & measurement.
- Near native English speaker and writer.
- Passion for all things digital and UX
- Hands on approach to delivery.
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel.
- Data driven
If you are a strong communicator who is enthusiastic about all things digital then apply within.