Customer Marketing Executive
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Marketing Executive to join a marketing team at an established professional body for the insurance and finance sector.
As Customer Marketing Executive, you will play a vital role in supporting learners to reach exam success through exciting and engaging content, communications and campaigns. You'll be responsible for driving growth through the execution of effective and innovative marketing promotions, ensuring relevant campaigns support learners through their journey. In this role, you will work with a number of teams and stakeholders, including sales and communication teams to ensure business goals are being met. You'll also be given fantastic opportunities for personal development through sponsored training packages - ideal for those wishing to grow professionally and gain relevant qualifications.
You will be driven, proactive, highly organised and be able to show initiative whilst working in a fast paced but warm environment which offers flexible working hours. You will have had experience in digital marketing, email marketing and Web editing. Experience in the financial, insurance or education sector would be desirable.
Role: Customer Marketing Executive
- Plan, create and deploy marketing collateral, including brief sheets, sales PowerPoints, FAQs, videos, podcasts, print materials, social media and digital assets
- Support the creation and delivery of the organisation's marketing plan, driving both financial and non-financial ROI
- Plan, implement and monitor promotional campaigns for the organisation's commercial products, in particular new products and service launches.
- Maintain excellent communications with the organisation's external partners and suppliers, and across internal departments both in the UK and in global offices
- Measure and report on campaign performance and marketing effectiveness to deliver agreed campaign KPIs - sharing results and recommending ways to improve future performance.
- Experience of planning and executing marketing campaigns across a range of channels both online and offline
- Strong writing and copyediting skills to turn complex propositions into simple and compelling messages, including the creation of compelling presentations
- Excellent communication skills to maintain relationships with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively, in an enthusiastic and diverse team
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills to produce campaigns on time
- You will have experience and gained valuable skills in developing campaign plans, sourcing and analysing data and using Excel and PowerPoint.