An exciting Ecommerce Manager (Ecommerce / Digital Marketing / CRM) opportunity has arisen to join a leading tourism company who are growing with ambitious future-plans.
Our client requires an experienced Ecommerce Manager with an in-depth know-how of developing / optimising Ecommerce platforms and Digital Marketing to drive revenue growth.
As Ecommerce Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Shaping and managing the development of digital channels including a new consumer e-commerce platform
- Redeveloping and defining other digital assets to support operations, including a new consumer app and b2b e-commerce channel
- Leading digital marketing activities including SEO, PPC, affiliate networks -and managing external agency partners
- Delivering significant digital channel revenue growth
- Look to introduce CRM programme and develop long term value
Ideal skills, experience and personal attributes
- Possess broad-based e-commerce skills including the management of e-commerce platform development and performance marketing
- Have appreciation of transactional e-commerce operations with domestic/inbound market experience
- Have strong agency management skills
- Budgetary management capabilities
- Possess the tenacity to help drive and embrace change with the personality to thrive within a small and ambitious team