Marketing Executive Planner
There is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive Planner to join one of the nations most trusted and recognisable brands.
The company has thrived at the heart of high streets and local communities across the UK for over 350 years. As one of the country's most trusted brands, they take their commitment to providing essential services to customers across the UK very seriously. As the UK's largest retail network, as well as the largest financial services provider in the UK, with over 11,000 branches nationwide - more than all of the UK's banks and building societies put together.
Working in a thriving, central London office, they are looking for a driven and highly organised individual to manage the end-to-end marketing plans for their financial service products, including mortgages, insurance and loans. Preferably, you will have experience in a marketing planning function within B2C financial services, insurance or broadband sectors. You must have high numeracy and communication skills to ensure you understand commercial KPI's, budgets and to effectively manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the Marketing Planner in the management of marketing plans and budget for Home products (Mortgages, Savings and Loans, Insurance and Broadband)
- Work with Marketing Planner to manage the end-to-end marketing plans and budget lines for the above products, aimed at acquiring new customers as well as retaining/cross-selling existing customers
- Support the Marketing Planner to translate product teams' briefs into marketing plan requirements and understand marketing team's resources needed to devise a multi-channel marketing plan that it's aligned to the business objectives
- Liaise with and support a range of internal teams to translate marketing propositions and briefs, to produce relevant, engaging campaigns, both online and offline
- Understand the commercials behind the products and propositions, including revenue, income contributions to the business, costs and cost per acquisition.
Apply for Marketing Executive Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly