Paid Social Media Executive
My client are a leading clothing retailer based in South Manchester and have a fantastic opportunity for a Paid Social Media Assistant to join their rapidly expanding digital team.
Due to company growth this is a newly created position and the successful candidate will be responsible for growing brand awareness and sales by implementing social media campaigns based on seasonal marketing activity.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Delivering the paid social media strategy, within budget
- Planning and executing paid social media campaigns
- Analysing and improving ad performance
- Segmentation and testing based on customer insights
- Competitor analysis - monitoring and reporting on competitor activity.
- Producing weekly and monthly reports on paid social performance.
- Working collaboratively with key stakeholders to deliver paid social content e.g. Marketing, PR Agency, Content, Merchandising
- Understanding the product ranges, brand technologies and confidently communicating these across social platforms.
- Identifying areas for growth on other social media channels.
- Ability to identify useful software and comfortable liaising with 3rd party suppliers.
- Supporting the wider business with ecommerce needs as and when required and with any other tasks as reasonably requested by your manager.
Experience required for the role;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a social media related position.
- Familiar with both organic and paid social media
- Knowledge of paid advertisement in various social media platforms, primarily Facebook and Instagram
- Creative with content creation experience including copy.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- A degree in Business or Marketing (or equivalent)
In addition to a competitive salary this role includes:
- Discretionary profit share bonus
- A company pension
- A friendly and approachable company culture
- You can take a day paid to go and volunteer for a good cause.
- State of the art offices with free parking
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career with a well known brand and global company. If this sounds like a role you'd suit then get in touch!
Apply for Paid Social Media Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly