Digital Media Manager
We are working with an industry leading global recruitment agency who are at the forefront of the market from a digital perspective. The Digital Media Manager role will be working with the Head of Digital to develop and implement a paid media strategy for the UK business, based in their London headquarters.
The business are a leading global recruitment agency with offices globally. They have been undergoing a digital transformation, onboarding cutting edge technologies, analytics platrforms and practices to improve the customer experience and acquition of candidates. The Digital Media Manager is an instrumental role in the marketing team.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Media Manager:
- Develop and optimize the paid media strategy, harnessing the expertise of local agencies where appropriate, that hits traffic, conversion and revenue targets.
- Ownership of job board relationships including strategic development, contract renegotiation, optimization opportunities, troubleshooting and access requests.
- Shape, develop and manage two digital executives, ensuring they function as a high performing unit.
- Test and learn new channels and features to support future strategy for candidate, client and talent sourcing and conversion with a focus on an audience-centric approach.
- Drive the local client paid advertising strategy (proposition, pricing, promotion) and ensure first-class delivery.
- Collaborate with the global media manager to develop the long-term media strategy and to ensure regional requirements are considered.
- Leverage our digital reporting capability to assess the performance of activity and to make course-corrections that protect and improve ROI.
- Effectively manage a substantial media budget to within plan and related invoicing administration.
The successful candidate:
- Displays in-depth knowledge and technical understanding of digital media platforms and channels and how they are best used in both B2B and B2C marketing
- A deep understanding of the external media landscape, and ability to identify growth opportunities in a challenging environment
- Excellent project management capabilities to stay on top of detail, deliverables and anticipate and propose solutions to potential roadblocks to keep activities on track
- Excellent understanding of digital analytics and ability to leverage data in decision-making process
- Excellent vendor management skills including effective negotiation
- Strong understanding of and successful implementation in paid media strategy
- Strong people management skills including the ability to coach and delegate effectively
- A marketing degree is welcomed but not required
- Experience in the recruitment consultancy industry no essential
Up to £40,000 plus benefits