Head of Marketing
We are working with a leading consumer-tech start up who are an off-shoot from a more established global payments business. They are looking to launch an app which will provide a multi-functional proposition for businesses and customers. They are looking to hire a Head of Digital Marketing into their London headquarters.
The business we are working with are a subsiduary of an international payments company. They are launching a multi-purpose, highly personalised application for customers on a global scale. They are looking to hire a Head of Digital Marketing to bring this application to market and drive acquisition. The role is based in their London headquarters in canary wharf.
Responsibilities of the Head of Digital Marketing:
- Bring in expertise and develop overall strategy that drives approval of customers by increasing awareness and usage of our applications
- To provide insight and advice across all aspects of marketing, communications and communities.
- To lead the development of an integrated brand communications plan to maximise the impact and value
- Manage the marketing plan budget and establish goals and objectives for all marketing activity, and track results and report on completion on a regular basis.
- A business leader, with a proven track record of delivery
- Stay abreast of current market conditions and trends and incorporate new innovations into company marketing plans-this includes the production and distribution of marketing plans to channel partners and enterprise customers.
- Ensure that all marketing material, and all initiatives, represent value to enterprise customers, including webinars, white papers, and case studies
- Manage the company's website, SEO/SEM programs, resource center, and other marketing initiatives.
- Conduct surveys as needed to determine position in the market and advance aggressive marketing plans targeted to addressing customer needs.
- Own and manage all trade show exhibits and events
- Own communication of marketing information throughout the company as requested and/or required.
- Integration with the brand strategy and collaboration on creative development
- Problem solve, this will be a big part of the job, so the ability to think on your feet is a must.
- Experience of Marketing, Communication gained at a senior level in a business of considerable size and complexity, preferably in a consumer driven company.
- A relevant professional qualification is essential or demonstrable experience gained at a senior level over several years
- A strategic thinker with experience of successfully influencing and directing strategic development in a complex stakeholder environment
- Awareness of budgeting, costing and forecasting procedures, and current market costs of internal and external resources
- Proven experience of managing and developing consumer brands, both above and below the line and knowledge of market, audience and broadcast research
- Experience of planning the global strategy and where necessary, assisting with the hands-on delivery of marketing campaigns
- Effective collaborator, communicator and influencer at all levels, including senior leadership level
- Team leadership and talent development
- Successful in a fast paced, ever-changing, often pressurised environment
- Performance driven marketer.
- Highly numerate, analytical and results focused
- Advanced in the use and understanding of tools and technologies essential for performance analysis, forecasting and conversion optimisation
- Experience in a technology / IT company is not required