Digital Media Manager
Digital Media Manager will be responsible for the digital media programme in the company's largest region. Managing a team of two, the role is accountable for the end-to-end delivery of the comprehensive digital programme, maximizing ROI and developing a strategy for channel diversification. This role is based in London.
This role is based in the global headquarters of a market leading FTSE-250 recruitment consultancy. With offices in 38 countries, the role will be covering digital for a number of brands for 25 disciplines. This role is based in London.
Role and responsibilities for Digital Media Manager:
- Develop and optimise the paid media strategy, harnessing the expertise of local agencies where appropriate, that hits traffic, conversion and revenue targets.
- Ownership of job board relationships including strategic development, contract renegotiation, optimisation opportunities, troubleshooting and access requests.
- Shape, develop and manage two digital executives, ensuring they function as a high performing unit.
- Test and learn new channels and features to support future strategy for candidate, client and talent sourcing and conversion with a focus on an audience-centric approach.
- Drive the local client paid advertising strategy (proposition, pricing, promotion) and ensure first-class delivery.
- Collaborate with the global media manager to develop the long-term media strategy and to ensure regional requirements are considered.
- Leverage our digital reporting capability to assess the performance of activity and to make course-corrections that protect and improve ROI.
- Effectively manage a substantial media budget to within plan and related invoicing administration.
The successful candidate:
- Displays in-depth knowledge and technical understanding of digital media platforms and channels and how they are best used in both B2B and B2C marketing
- A deep understanding of the external media landscape, and ability to identify growth opportunities in a challenging environment
- Excellent project management capabilities to stay on top of detail, deliverables and anticipate and propose solutions to potential roadblocks to keep activities on track
- Excellent understanding of digital analytics and ability to leverage data in decision-making process
- Excellent vendor management skills including effective negotiation
- Strong understanding of and successful implementation in paid media strategy
- Strong people management skills including the ability to coach and delegate effectively
- A marketing degree is welcomed but not required