Digital Marketing Manager
1 day left
- Temporary / Contract / Project
A great new role for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a global financial services organisation.
This will initially be a 6 month contract with a high chance in leading to a permanent role.
This position is to work within the marketing team, helping them realise the full potential of digital media marketing to engage with advisers and consumers in an effective and interactive way. The role will drive digital initiatives, whilst continually monitoring response rates and flexing the digital deliverables to make the most of technological innovation, to maximise interaction and conversion
- Responsible for the development and management of website, including keeping content up to date and appropriate, making improvements to functionality, advising colleagues on maximising its potential and managing supplier relationship.
- Work with the Managers to devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website, plus the development of digital marketing elements of periodic campaigns
- To implement and expand the social media strategy to raise the business profile and market activities according to the strategic plan
- Track interaction and conversion rates and make improvements to the website
- 3+ years in a Digital Marketing position
- Experience in a Financial or Professional services organisation diserable
- Website management experience
If you are keen to drive this business forward with your Digital Marketing capabilities then please apply today.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly