Marketing Automation Manager
3 days left
- Temporary / Contract / Project
A great opportunity for an Marketing Automation Manager to join a global investment manager to help drive their digital capabilities based in Hertfordshire.
This role of the Marketing Automation Manager is to lead and implement the CRM communications strategy for the UK, focusing on B2B campaigns. The Marketing Automation Manager will significantly boost the exposure of the company's online content, and generate business leads. They will report in to the Head of Marketing.
- Develop and drive a company-wide CRM/marketing automation strategy
- To create online engagement via the shaping and delivery of digital campaigns; including setting up a robust set of KPIs for measuring success across digital and social channels
- Ad hoc advice to content creators and project managers on the best way to develop campaign journeys in terms of channels, targeting and content.
- Drive engagement and collaboration with the Distribution team and Salesforce
- Understand and map/build journeys within Pardot
- Responsible for driving and optimizing Marketing automation through effective campaigns across all channels and products
- 4+ years' experience as a digital marketer including Marketing Automation, managing website content, digital marketing or similar
- Experience developing and delivering marketing automation, preferably using Pardot and Salesforce, or similar marketing automation platform
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Financial Services experience desirable
If you are available and within working distance to Hertfordshire with the necessary skills then please apply today!
Apply for Marketing Automation Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly