Advertising Operations Executive
2 days left
An exciting role for an Advertising Operations Specialist who has worked within the media sector and who wants to join an industry leading publication.
My client is a leading business intelligence, data, media, training and events company who help customers globally navigate the complex and ever-changing UK & EU policy and public sector environments. Their portfolio includes renowned business intelligence and reference data services, iconic media channels and widely recognised events and training programmes.
The Advertising Operations Executive is responsible for following activity:
- To gain a full and in-depth understanding of the companies brands, customers and products
- You will work directly with the companies sales managers to perform all aspects of traffic management, including implementation, testing, deployment, delivery, and optimisation of ad campaigns from clients & ad networks.
- You will perform quality assurance for all campaigns that go live
- You will ensure the delivery of campaigns is smooth by maintaining and distributing reports
- Develop optimisation strategies for each campaign to maximise both delivery and advertiser performance
- Creation and assigning of publisher ad units to appropriate product packages ensuring you report back on digital media performance
- The management of all digital media channel partners
- You will be responsible for the briefing and management of creative agencies and suppliers
- Liaising with key stakeholders, ensuring regualar reporting on progress and results
As an Advertising Operations Executive you will have the following:
- A genuine passion for digital marketing and analytics
- You're a creative problem-solver and excel in generating new ideas whilst also looking for opportunities for the learning and development of new skills
- Immaculate attention to detail
- You're an articulate communicator, confident in engaging with a different range of stakeholders
- You take immense pride in your work, whilst always looking for feedback.
- A competitive salary is on offer as well as a fantastic working environment
- 25 days Annual Leave
- You'll be part of a growing business and contribute to it in all aspects of digital channel marketing.