Paid Social Manager
Are you a passionate paid social marketer looking for a strategic and autonomous opportunity? One of the UK's largest consumer brands are hiring for a Paid Social Manager to join their growing digital in London.
This person will be responsible for all developing the plans & implementation - which will include working cross-functionally with the wider digital team to develop the social media strategy for the company.
- Lead the briefing, implementation, delivery, optimisation, and reporting of all social media activity across customer acquisition and retention.
- Work closely with the acquisition and biddable manager to develop, implement and optimise the social media acquisition and retention strategy
- Be the main POC for the social agency, building a strong and collaborative relationship
- Optimise, report and track position against KPIs & targets - ensuring that key stakeholders are regularly kept up to date.
- Track the social media acquisition and retention budgets against the agreed approved budget and work with relevant manager on Ad spending decisions
Skills & Experience:
- Paid social specialist with years of hands-on experience
- Previous experience with paid social totals e.g. Sprinklr, 4C, SocialMoov/Marin
- Have an understanding of paid social experience and driving innovation in this area
- Proven experience in building a paid social strategy across brand and performance
- Experience in platform reporting and analytical tools.
Apply for Paid Social Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly