Head of Digital
1 day left
Demonstrable skillset and mind set required to succeed:
- Previous responsibility for driving digital initiatives within a programme of change as well as Business As Usual
- Ability to continuously monitor response and engagement rates, making recommendations as appropriate
- Accountability for leading and delivering digital marketing strategy and plans across all areas and channels (website, CRM, online content, social media, tech stack) of the business
- Able to provide digital thought leadership
- Analysis and monitoring of digital activity to ensure optimal usage of all channels
- Strong relationship management skills: ability to work with an array of internal stakeholders and external third parties. Acting as subject matter expert and partner is ensuring optimal delivery.
- You will have a forward thinking approach to the ongoing development of the digital marketing strategy. This is a newly created role, there is scope for the person to influence the ongoing evolution of this post and their contribution to the organisation.
Apply for Head of Digital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly