Social Media Manager
1 day left
- Temporary / Contract / Project
Fantastic opportunity to part of a global leading FMCG company with products sold in over 180 countries outside the United States.
About the role
This role will be the start of the CCM - Centralised Community Management hub for all corporate social media. There will be another two hubs with 24/7 coverage of the social media channels. This is for all non-product related social media across twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and any other social media channels. This may also include any internal corporate social media - HR/employment questions etc. Please note that these roles are not content creation/Community Management roles.
- You will be responding to non-product related queries.
- Research information for responses, both external and internal, craft a response using technical knowledge, get approval for the response and reply.
- Update the response book daily.
- Reply to any internal corporate social media queries - HR/employment questions etc.
- Native in Portuguese and fluent in English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to adapt tone of voice
- Demonstrable experience in translating complex technical matter into easy-to-read content
- Be technically savvy and curious to learn
- Experience using Sprinklr or Hootsuite before would be useful.
Apply for Social Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly