Digital Acquisition Manager
Are you a digital marketer with a particular bias for SEO & PPC?
A media publishing company who have a long-standing reputation within their industry are looking for a digital marketing manager who has the experience in developing and driving a SEM led customer acquisition and retention strategy.
This person will take complete ownership of all SEM activity and work closely with internal stakeholder and agencies to achieve the commercial objectives.
- Acquiring new customers (and registrations) at an agreed CPA
- Have a strong understanding of what content customers want, and what content converts via analytics
- Design and test landing pages for conversion optimisation
- Develop simple and clean customer journeys from first click to purchase
- Work with editorial teams to enlighten, educate, and provide support to ensure on page SEO optimization of all webpages
- Maintain close and positive relationships with digital agencies
- Stakeholder management and experience with working agencies
- Experience working in partnership with technical teams
- Proven experience in a dedicated SEM role
- Track record of achievement in revenue and lead generation through SEO and PPC
- The ability to identify, plan and execute On-Page strategies to deliver growth in organic search and targeted traffic
- Understanding of the role SEO plays in business objectives and KPIs
Apply for Digital Acquisition Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly