Senior Digital Marketing Executive - Temp
I am partnering with a very well known Children's Charity in Central London on the search for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive on a temp basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to help drive a major charity campaign that aims to raise a considerable amount of money over the next couple of years. The role will be responsible for delivering all aspects of digital marketing, from organic social and PPC to email and website management. You will have full responsibility for digital content creation, ranging from case studies to film and photography.
Reporting into the Website Manager, who you will be working closely with alongside the Head of Digital Engagement to help shape and manage content across multiple platforms.
Ideal candidates will display:
- Experience writing compelling and engaging content for different audiences
- Creating and managing digital campaigns, emphasis on social media and Facebook advertising
- Proven skills in PPC planning and managing budgets
- Experience in email marketing, creating website content and managing updates
- Understanding of SEO
- Experience working for a Charity or NHS Trust
If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after you application unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.
Apply for Senior Digital Marketing Executive - Temp
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly