Digital Marketing Executive
3 days left
Taking the FinTech industry by storm, the company has doubled in size every year since 2014. Their success boils down to entrepreneurial leadership, innovative strategies and proven in-house developed technology. For continued growth, they are seeking high-caliber individuals and like-minded professionals who want to accelerate their career development in a collegiate and rewarding environment.
The role requires 2-4 years of Digital Marketing experience gained either in the client or agency side to join their new and expanding team in London. You will design e-mail campaigns, manage social media channels, write content for the web and design UX of our application pages. As this role involves UX/UI work; prior UX/UI experience for websites and mobile apps is highly favoured. You will also support the team by creating wireframes and designing marketing content and collateral.
- Work with Head of Digital Marketing on the day-to-day digital marketing planning, execution and reporting requirements
- Use data and performance reporting to drive targeted media, messaging and digital marketing optimisations
- Liaise with the paid media agencies for the delivery of paid media marketing campaigns
- Understand the commercials behind the products and propositions, including revenue, income contributions to the business, total costs and cost per acquisition
- Understand the digital marketing toolset and tracking requirements for performance reporting
- Ensure regulatory compliance for all marketing activities
- Create and manage Website content
- Manage social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Keyword research and SEO implementation
Experience and Skills:
- 2-4 years digital marketing experience, including channels such as SEO
- Knowledge of Mailchimp, Remarketing, Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram for Business
- Experience with photo editing and image creation using Adobe Photoshop & Sketch, Wireframing, prototyping,
- Strong analytical skills and advanced Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Be able to prioritise tasks effectively and work well under pressure
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly